Liquid Wrench Penetrating Oil
Harmful if swallowed. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic if inhaled. Harmful to aquatic life. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Avoid breathing mist or vapor. Wash thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves.
RSC CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS
600 Radiator Road
Indian Trail, NC 28079
Active equipment. Ensure adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing
Kentucky Community & Technical College System