Toxic if swallowed Toxic in contact with skin Causes serious eye damage Toxic if inhaled May cause drowsiness or dizziness May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray
One Reagent Lane
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System