Flammable liquid and vapor Harmful if swallowed Harmful if inhaled May cause respiratory irritation May cause drowsiness or dizziness
Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking Keep container tightly closed Ground/bond container and receiving equipment Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/equipment Use only non-sparking tools Take precautionary measures against static discharge Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection Keep cool
One Reagent Lane
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System