Harmful if swallowed Causes skin irritation Causes serious eye damage Fatal if inhaled May cause respiratory irritation
Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area Wear respiratory protection Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
One Reagent Lane
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System