Flammable liquid and vapor Harmful if swallowed Fatal in contact with skin Causes serious eye irritation
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking Keep container tightly closed Ground/bond container and receiving equipment Take precautionary measures against static discharge Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this produc
One Reagent Lane
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System