Extraction Rinse SC
CAUSES SEVERE SKIN BURNS AND SERIOUS EYE DAMAGE.
Causes burns/ serious damage to mouth, throat and stomach. Keep container tightly closed. Do not breathe vapors. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wash affected areas thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves, protective clothing and eye or face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. Drink a cupful of milk or water. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water for at least 15 minutes. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing for at least 15 minutes. Immediately call a Poison Center (1-800-851-7145) or physician. Dispose of in accordance with all federal, state and local applicable regulations.
1300 Altura Rd. Suite 125
Fort Mill, SC 29708
Kentucky Community & Technical College System