May intensify fire; oxidizer. Harmful in contact with skin. Harmful if swallowed. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Keep away from heat/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid release to the environment.
Avantor Performance Materials, Inc.
222 Red School Lane
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System