Flammable solid May form combustible dust concentrations in air Toxic if inhaled Harmful if swallowed Causes serious eye irritation Causes skin irritation May cause respiratory irritation May cause damage to organs through prolonged
Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking Ground/bond container and receiving equipment Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/equipment Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this produc
One Reagent Lane
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System