Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation. May damage fertility or the unborn child. Causes damage to organs if swallowed.
Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Use personal protective equipment as required. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Do not breathe dust/mist/vapors/spray. Wash thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Avantor Performance Materials, Inc.
222 Red School Lane
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System