Crystal Clean 142 Mineral Spirits
Combustible liquid. Causes skin irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Toxic to aquatic life. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Keep away from flames and hot surfaces-No smoking. Avoid breathing mist or vapor. Wash thoroughly after handling. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection
Heritage-Crystal Clean, LLC
2175 Point Boulevard Suite 37
Elgin, IL 60123
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System