Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Harmful if inhaled. Causes serious eye irritation. Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child. Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. Toxic to aquatic life.
Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosionproof electrical/ventilating/lighting/equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
Avantor Performance Materials, Inc.
222 Red School Lane
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System