May intensify fire; oxidizer Harmful if swallowed Causes serious eye damage Harmful if inhaled May cause drowsiness or dizziness May cause cancer
Obtain special instructions before use Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood Use personal protective equipment as required Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking Keep/Store away from clothing/ other combustible materials Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles
One Reagent Lane
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System