Highly flammable liquid and vapor Causes serious eye irritation May cause respiratory irritation
May cause drowsiness and dizziness May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
Prevention Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking Keep container tightly closed Ground/bond container and receiving equipment Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/equipment Use only non-sparking tools Take precautionary measures against static discharges Do not breathe dust/fumes/gas/mist/vapours/spray Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection Response IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing Call a POISON CENTER/ doctor if you feel unwell In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam to extinguish Storage Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed Store locked up Disposal Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant
Fisher Sciencific Co,Chemical Mfg Div.
One Reagent Lane
Fair Lawn, NEW JERSEY 07410
Kentucky Community & Technical College System