Causes severe skin burns and eye damage May cause respiratory irritation Very toxic to aquatic life
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand Keep out of reach of children Read label before use Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray Avoid release to the environment Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection Use personal protective equipment as required Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product Wash skin thoroughly after handling
AquaPhoenix Scientific, Inc.
860 Gitts Run Road
Hanover, PA 17331
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System