May be corrosive to metals Causes severe skin burns and eye damage May cause respiratory irritation
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area Keep only in original container
Post Apple Science
8893 Gulf Rd.
North East, PA 16428
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System