Flammable liquid and vapor. May be corrosive to metals. Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May cause respiratory irritation.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Keep only in original container. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wash thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Do not breathe dust/mist/vapors/spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Avantor Performance Materials, Inc.
222 Red School Lane
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System