FORMIC ACID 85%
Harmful if swallowed Toxic if inhaled Causes severe skin burns and eye damage combustible liquid
Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces - no smoke
Eastman Chemical Company
200 South Wilcox Drive
Kingsport, TN 37660
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System