Formaldehyde solution, 3.7%-10%
Harmful if swallowed Causes severe skin burns and eye damage May cause an allergic skin reaction Toxic if inhaled May cause respiratory irritation May cause drowsiness or dizziness Suspected of causing genetic defects May cause cancer Causes damage to organs Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
Obtain special instructions before use Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood Use personal protective equipment as required Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace Wear protective gloves
One Reagent Lane
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System