3-IN-ONE Professional Silicone Spray Lubricant
Extremely Flammable Aerosol. Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Avoid breathing vapors or mist. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves.
9715 Businesspark Avenue
San Diego, CA 92131
Active equipment. Ensure adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing
Kentucky Community & Technical College System