Ammonium cerium(IV) nitrate
May intensify fire; oxidizer May be corrosive to metals Harmful if swallowed Causes severe skin burns and eye damage May cause respiratory irritation May cause an allergic skin reaction
Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking Keep/Store away from clothing/ other combustible materials Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles Keep only in original container
One Reagent Lane
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System