Harmful if swallowed Harmful if inhaled May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray
One Reagent Lane
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System