Harmful if swallowed Harmful if inhaled Causes skin irritation Causes serious eye irritation May cause respiratory irritation May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled
Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection
One Reagent Lane
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System