Highly flammable liquid and vapor Harmful if swallowed Toxic in contact with skin Toxic if inhaled Causes severe skin burns and eye damage May cause respiratory irritation
Wash face, hands and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking Keep container tightly closed Ground/bond container and receiving equipment Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/equipment Use only non-sparking tools Take precautionary measures against static discharge Keep cool
One Reagent Lane
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Prudent laboratory practices should be observed Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Kentucky Community & Technical College System