Green - Apple Liquid Air Freshener
CAUSES SERIOUS EYE DAMAGE.
Causes burns/ serious damage to mouth, throat and stomach. Keep container tightly closed. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wash affected areas thoroughly after handling. Wear chemical-splash goggles and chemical-resistant gloves. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. Drink a cupful of milk or water. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing for at least 15 minutes. Immediately call a Poison Center (1-800-851-7145) or physician. Dispose of in accordance with all federal, state and local applicable regulations
1300 Altura Rd. Suite 125
Fort Mill, SC 29708
Kentucky Community & Technical College System